Wednesday 12 September 2012

Weds 12th Sept: Morning Marauders on NTS Live






Yesterday I got to visit one of my favourite radio stations - NTS.  Mashmello invited me in to join her morning show to discuss my upcoming collaboration with TWOINCHPUNCH as part of my presence at fashion week from the support of Red Bull Catwalk Studios.  I took in some records to play for her "something old, new, borrowed and blue" feature which included a rainbow 7" I acquired from my mum which must have influenced me somewhere along the lines!  I also took "Pin Ups" from my Bowie collection to demonstrate the pairing of fashion and music in history via this iconic cover of David and Twiggy.  
If you don't already have NTS radio on your radar then head over to their site for a listen and scroll and thru the history of podcasts from London's finest dj's and music makers.  

No comments: