Wednesday 23 May 2012

Weds 23rd May: BT ARTBOX cont........














So here it is........ my complete BT ARTBOX (refer to previous post for full explanation).   It's a giant version of the phone cover I designed for CANDY with added crystal bling and a bell on a lanyard to complete the total authentic look.  I also made the screen section from a mirror so that passers by can take their photos in the reflection........... on their phone!!  I love a bit of irony!  
Its going to be on display on the 3rd Floor of Harvey Nichols for two weeks from tomorrow along with the other fashion related artists including Margot Bowman who I'll blog tomorrow.......... head over to the site to see more.
Massive thanks to my landlord Robert for letting me squat upstairs, and thanks to Michael and Dan for carrying down three flights to safety!


(instagram photo c/o No Days Off Studio)

No comments: